- Kit includes: (2) Bug Balls made from heavy-duty weather-resistant black PVC, (1) 8-ounce brush on can of Catch Em', (2) Inflation needle
- It takes 2-3 Bug Balls to effectively cover 1 acre and eliminate yellow flies, horse flies, deer flies, greenhead flies, and more biting insects.
- Bug ball is designed to work with Catch Em' sticky coating.
- Bug ball works excellent in greenhouses, pool areas, backyards, gardens, animal stables or shelters, orchards, barns, cabins, and many more places.
- Every Bug ball has a loop molded on the top that enables you to hang it from a tree or pole with a rope or a shepherd's hook. it is most beneficial to have the ball approximately 4-5 ft off the ground.
Inflate the Bug Ball until
firm (around 15 inches)
Hang the Bug Ball in a tree,
on a pole or from a shepherd's hook 4-5 feet off the ground in the sun adjacent to the shade
Apply the Catch Em liquid thoroughly all over the
Bug Ball surface
The Bug Balls' purpose is to catch and hold pesky biting insects that never seem to leave us alone! Horseflies, yellow flies, deer flies, greenhead flies, and many more biting insects are on the shortlist of insects that the Bug Ball is most effective at eliminating.
Every Bug Ball is created from heavy duty-weather resistant-black PVC and formed into a ball with the signature molded loop on the top and an inflation port on the side. The molded loop on the top of the Bug Ball allows you to hang the device from a tree, pole, or shepherd's hook. To ensure maximum effectiveness suspend the ball approximately 4-5 ft off the ground- the Bug Ball works best with Catch Em' sticky coating.
Catch Em' is an odorless Eco- Friendly bug killer with NO pesticides or electricity needed to kill those irritating biting insects. Catch Em' is also safe to use around children and pets. It takes an average of 2-3 Bug Balls to cover 1 acre effectively. It works excellent in greenhouses, pool areas, backyards, gardens, animal stables or shelters, orchards, barns, cabins, and many more places. v v
Bought to help with deer flys & horse flys. It has really trapped alot of them.
We love the fact that this ball really works - there are plenty of flies (the green ones) on the ball. However, the first ball we bought (3 years ago) held up very well throughout the season; last year's leaked about halfway through and we put up another, which also leaked. Is there a difference in the way they are being manufactured? Anyway - we did purchase 2 for this year and hopefully they will not leak.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.