- (4) Gnat Balls, (1) 10 oz Aerosol Can, (4) Inflation Needles, (4) 12 ft X 1/8 in thick black polyethylene rope, and (4) 2.25 inch “S” hooks.
- Easy and Convenient to Set Up and Use
- Made from Heavy Duty Weather Resistant Yellow PVC
- This Odorless and Environmentally-Green Adhesive is Safe to Use Around Kids, Pets, and Livestock
Gnat Ball Need To Knows
- For Best Results use 2-3 Gnat Balls per 0.5 Acre
- Available with a Convenient 10 oz Aerosol for Quick and Mess-Free Application (Included)
- Also available with an 8 oz brush on can for best results! (Sold Separate)
- Re-apply Catch EM’ every 2-3 weeks for best results
The Gnat Ball is designed to catch and hold onto pesky insects that never seem to leave us alone! Gnats flies, No-see-ums, Whiteflies, and many more insects are on the shortlist of insects that the Gnat Ball is most effective at eliminating. Every Gnat Ball is created from heavy duty-weather resistant-yellow PVC and formed into a ball with the signature molded loop on the top and an inflation port on the side. The molded loop on the top of the Gnat Ball allows you to hang the device from a tree, pole, shepherd's hook, or wherever you see fit. To ensure maximum effectiveness suspend the ball approximately 4-5 ft off the ground—the Gnat Ball works best with Catch EM’ sticky coating. Catch EM’ is an odorless Eco- Green bug killer with NO pesticides or electricity needed to kill those irritating insects. It takes an average of 2-3 Gnat Balls to cover 0.5 acres effectively.
Now that is how you solve a Gnat Problem!
Inflate the Gnat Ball until
firm (roughly 12 inches)
Hang the Bug Ball in a tree,
on a pole or from a shepherd's hook 4-5 feet off the ground in trouble areas
Apply the Catch EM’ Liquid thoroughly all over the
Gnat Ball surface (Included)
Where to Use your Gnat Ball
Gnat Ball works in many different types of areas including, but not limited to, Porch areas, Pool areas, Back Yards, Gardens, Cabins, By docks, lakefronts, and many more.
With the GnatBall there is no need to be concerned when your family and pets are around. It is an environmentally green and odorless trap. There are NO pesticides or electricity needed when trying to get rid of those irritating biting insects making it safe to use around kids and pets!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.