- Kit includes: (3) Bug Balls made from heavy-duty weather-resistant black PVC, (1) 10-ounce spray-on can of Catch Em', (3) Inflation needle, (3) 12-foot long X 1/8-inch-thick black polyethylene rope, and (3) 2.25 inch “S” hooks
- It takes 2-3 Bug Balls to effectively cover 1 acre and eliminate yellow flies, horse flies, deer flies, greenhead flies, and more biting insects.
- Bug Ball is designed to work with Catch Em' sticky coating.
- Bug Ball works excellent in greenhouses, pool areas, backyards, gardens, animal stables or shelters, orchards, barns, cabins, and many more places.
- Every Bug Ball has a loop molded on the top that enables you to hang it from a tree or pole with a rope or a shepherd's hook. It is most beneficial to have the ball approximately 4-5 ft off the ground.
Inflate the Bug Ball until
firm (around 15 inches)
Hang the Bug Ball in a tree,
on a pole or from a shepherd's hook 4-5 feet off the ground in the sun adjacent to the shade
Apply the Catch EM’ liquid thoroughly all over the
Bug Ball surface
The Bug Balls' purpose is to catch and hold pesky biting insects that never seem to leave us alone! Horseflies, yellow flies, deer flies, greenhead flies, and many more biting insects are on the shortlist of insects that the Bug Ball is most effective at eliminating.
Every Bug Ball is created from heavy duty-weather resistant-black PVC and formed into a ball with the signature molded loop on the top and an inflation port on the side. The molded loop on the top of the Bug Ball allows you to hang the device from a tree, pole, or shepherd's hook. To ensure maximum effectiveness suspend the ball approximately 4-5 ft off the ground- the Bug Ball works best with Catch Em' sticky coating.
Catch Em' is an odorless Eco- Friendly bug killer with NO pesticides or electricity needed to kill those irritating biting insects. Catch Em' is also safe to use around children and pets. It takes an average of 2-3 Bug Balls to cover 1 acre effectively. It works excellent in greenhouses, pool areas, backyards, gardens, animal stables or shelters, orchards, barns, cabins, and many more places. v v
Can’t use it we did not receive the bait with the package
Bug Ball in Israel
One hour after we put up the Bug Balls one was completely covered with gnats and we put on more glue. The other two not so much so we are relocating them. We will definitely order more. The only problem is the shipping - it was very expensive and UPS used a third party contractor for delivery which took four weeks instead of one week. Our current order is through Amazon with free shipping. We have about forty horses in the stable spread out over ten acres so it will take us a while to cover everything. The Bug Balls combined with fly masks is a real game changer. Thanks Peter
Not sure yet….
Put up around our horse paddocks, as we get horse flies. However, we are very dry here this summer and have not seen any horse flies yet. So, not sure yet, if the Bug Ball is doing it’s job. There are bugs on stuck on it, mostly small ants and flies. Might have a better review after bug season.
Very few bugs
I was disappointed as to how little the bugs were on balls after a week
Well I hung one of the balls around the edge of our swimming pool to help with horse flies that like to land on us and bite. Well it fought 1 horse fly. It did manage to catch smaller insects such as mosquitoes and smaller flying insect. The mosquitoes aren’t really a problem for us but the horse flies are. I’m not giving up hope. I still have two left and am looking at putting another out next season and maybe spraying it with more adhesive. The horse flies just are too strong they just pulled off of it.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.