Odorless Eco-Friendly Biting Fly and Insect Killer with NO Pesticides or Electricity Needed, Kid and Pet Safe.
The Bug Ball is designed to catch and hold onto pesky biting insects that just never seem to leave us alone! Horseflies, yellow flies, deer flies, greenhead flies, and many more biting insects are a shortlist of insects that the Bug Ball is effective against. Every Bug Ball is made from a heavy duty-weather resistant-black PVC ball and is equipped with a molded loop on the top and an inflation port on the side. The molded loop on the top enables it to be hung from a tree or pole with a rope or to be hung from a shepherd’s hook. It is most effective to have the ball suspended approximately 4-5 ft off the ground. The ball is designed to work with Tangle-Tap sticky coating (sold separately). Tangle-Tap is an odorless Eco- Friendly bug killer with NO pesticides or electricity needed to kill those irritating biting insects. Tangle- Trap is also safe to use around children and pets. It takes 2-3 Bug Balls to effectively cover 1 acre and works great in greenhouses, pool areas, backyards, gardens, animal stables or shelters, orchards, barns, cabins, and many more places. Every ball can be set up in 3 easy steps; Step 1: Inflate the Bug Ball until firm (around 18 in). Step 2: Hang the Bug Ball in a tree, on a pole, or from a shepherd hook 4-5 ft. off the ground. Step 3: Apply the Tangle-Trap Liquid (sold separately) thoroughly all over the Bug Ball surface.
- Kit Comes with; (3) Bug Balls (made from heavy-duty weather-resistant black PVC) and (3) Inflation needle
- Each Bug Ball effectively covers 1 acre and eliminates yellow flies, horse flies, deer flies, greenhead flies, and more biting insect
- Bug Ball is designed to work with Tangle-Trap sticky coating (sold separately). Tangle-Trap is an odorless Eco-Friendly bug killer with NO pesticides or electricity needed for those irritating biting insects.
- Bug Ball works great in a greenhouse, pool areas, back yards, gardens, animal stables or shelters, orchards, barns, cabins, and many more places...
- Every Bug Ball has a loop molded onto the top the enables it to be hung from a tree or pole with a rope or a shepherd’s hook. It is most effective to have the ball approximately 4-5 ft off the ground.